The secret to GLOWING skin | Nicole Masifilo
- Published on: 12/7/2018
- Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/sce.nic
Soooo...raise your hand if my unbrushed eyelashes that were basically touching my eye the whole time annoyed you 🥵
To answer some of your questions from IG:
* I do not break out from this method, but everyone is different! I saw some of you have previously experienced that & it might be due to ingrown hairs. Make sure you are using a sharp enough blade.
* My hair does not grow back thicker, darker or more coarse.
* The rose water can be purchased at any middle eastern/indian market store in your area and is only a couple dollars.
* I shave my face about once a month, however, if it's growing back quicker it can be anywhere from every 2-3 weeks.
*The hair will only grow back feeling prickly bc it's the same peach fuzz that's coming back in. It would only get that pokey feeling before it grows fully back + feels softer once it's longer. Not thicker!
Please note: I am not a professional, but this is how I have been shaving my own face for years. Watch how I prep, actually dermaplane + the aftercare. This is raw, up close and personal lol
Julep What Your Skin Needs: Restorative Facial Milk
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
Fresh Beauty Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Glow Water:
Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/sce.nic
Follow my sister Erica on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/chamer1ca
Sister Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4V...
Lashes by: Kelly @lashes.n.lattes | Sarasota, FL
FTC: This video is not sponsored.
- dermaplaning how to shave your face shaving facial hair how to dermaplane tinkle razors shaving facial hair for women shaving my face dermaplaning before and after dermaplaning at home dermaplane dermaplaning up close dermaplaning regrowth shaving face for makeup shaving face women before and after sce.nic makeup sce.nic instagram glowing skincare routine julep skincare julep skin care review fresh glow water