Eating a Venomous Shark!!! EPIC Catch & Cook (Live Bait)
- Published on: 8/19/2019
- SUBSCRIBE to NW Fishing Secrets for Weekly Videos!
- Nothing in this video is illegal or "inhumane".
- The shark was humanely dispatched right after catching it.
- This is a perfectly legal to harvest, and very abundant species in our area. The State allows 15 Spiny Dogfish to be harvested per angler per day. I only harvest 1-2 per year.
- This is no different than any other type of fishing and eating the catch.
- I did not eat the baby sharks. Watch the whole video before commenting.
- The young are fully developed and the attached egg sack serves as a snack bag while the juvenile sharks learn how to hunt!
Does eating a poisonous shark sound like a good idea? Find out after I show you how to catch sharks in the Puget Sound with live bait, the shark gives birth to live young, and I release six new born baby sharks! No Shark Eggs hatching! Shark fishing & eating a poisonous fish at it's finest.... Subscribe for more Puget Sound Fishing!
NWFS Hoodies & Tees:
Music from YouTube Audio Library
- eating a poisonous shark eating a poisonous fish how to catch sharks how to catch dogfish shark fishing can you eat sharks shark bait live bait Puget Sound Fishing baby shark shark catch and cook dogfish spiny dogfish poisonous food poisonous fish catch and cook catch n cook catch clean cook how to cook shark eating a shark eating a shark alive shark eggs nw fishing secrets venomous shark catch & cook shark catch and cook shark eating shark