Indian Defence Updates : 8000Cr TEDBF Approved,AK-203 Massive Delay,India Japan Logistics Pact Ready
- Published on: 6/5/2020
- Top 6 Latest Indian Defence News Headlines on Today's "Indian Defence Updates" episode are as follows :
1. New Made-In-India Fighter #TEDBF Cleared For Development, First Flight In 6 Years. #MakeInIndia
2. Amethi #AK203India factory unlikely to start operations in 2020.
3. After US France South Korea Singapore & Australia, India now looking to ink military logistics pact with Japan.
4. ITBP establishes two new headquarters : Chandigarh & Guwahati.
5. Pakistan Navy lays the keel of 1st Milgem class corvette in Turkey
6. India readies to get 2 VVIP Customised Boeing 777 jets.
⭐ Connect with 'Indian Defence Updates' :
⚪Instagram ► www.instagram.com/defencealerts
⚪Facebook ► www.facebook.com/defencealerts
⚪Twitter ► www.twitter.com/defencealerts
About : ' Indian Defence Updates ' is a very dedicated and professionally operated YouTube Channel that brings you the latest daily updates related to Indian defence and latest technology news of Indian Army, Indian Air force, Indian Navy.
indian defence news,indian defence news headlines,indian defence news latest, indian defence latest news, defence updates latest,defence updates india,indian defence updates latest,indian defence updates 2020,defence updates 2020,indian defence updates india,indian defence updates
- Indian defence news indian defence news latest latest defence news New Made-In-India TEDBF Fighter Cleared For Development AK203 India factory operations India military logistics pact Japan ITBP 2 new headquarters Pakistan 1st Milgem corvette 2 VVIP Boeing 777 Tata Mahindra Adani L&T Make In India New latest offers deals order online defence update defence news india defence news latest defence updates india defence updates latest indian defence updates