Learn To Draw #01 - Sketching Basics + Materials
- Published on: 12/28/2013
- DRAWING MATERIALS:
Graphite Pencils I Use: http://amzn.to/2olaCcO
Charcoal Pencils: http://amzn.to/2oMGquP
Kneaded Erasers: http://amzn.to/2pH9tgO
Blending Stumps: http://amzn.to/2ol7uxH
Toned Tan Sketchbook: http://amzn.to/2oO4Ggo
6 Shades of Grey Pens: http://amzn.to/2oNT6Sq
Electric Eraser: http://amzn.to/2p8NaEE
Social Links: https://linktr.ee/SchaeferArt
Learn all of the materials involved in sketching and drawing and also some basic shading techniques and sketching concepts.
In this video, I start off going through all of the materials you're going to need for learning to sketch and draw. Once you have a better understanding of those, you can start drawing simple shapes and lines and practicing sketching with an HB, B, or 2B pencil. These are good pencils for sketching lightly but also allow you to go a little darker when needed for shading. I plan to cover perspective, values, edges, shading techniques, proportions, landscapes and many other topics of sketching and drawing for beginners and intermediate artists.
• My Site: http://www.Brandon-Schaefer.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SchaeferArt
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/SchaeferArt
• Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SchaeferArt
SchaeferArt ► https://www.102tube.com/user/SchaeferArt
With this Channel, I explore a variety of concepts regarding learning to draw or how to draw almost any subject, learning to paint landscapes & still lifes in acrylic paint or oil paint, and many other topics involving art, painting, technical aspects, and life.
- brandon schaefer acrylic painting lessons acrylic tips tricks help demo tutorial learn to paint easy quick art drawing lessons drawing series drawing how to draw graphite drawings sketching sketch book sketching basics