Store Cat Food vs Homemade
- Published on: 9/19/2016
- ►Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JunsKitchen
Thank you for watching! I normally cook a meal like this for Kohaku once a year on his birthday, but since I got a lot of requests to make a food for him, I decided to make this video. I’m going to make meals for human from next time. If you want to make a meal for your cats, please do research on which ingredients are okay to use. Also, make sure not to feed too much nor too often since it’s difficult to make a meal that are nutritious enough for cats. The recipe for this video is below. Thank you for watching! =^・ｪ・^=
►EQUIPMENT I use in my channel you can buy online (Amazon affiliates links)
Chef Knife: Sekimagoroku Gyuto (http://amzn.to/1OkxnYt)
Chef & Utility Knife: Zwilling twin fin (http://amzn.to/1OkzyLF)
Bob Kramer 8” Damascus Chef Knife (http://amzn.to/2d9UDdE)
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 (http://goo.gl/htPRH1)
►Main Channel (メイン): https://www.youtube.com/RachelandJun
Instagram (インスタ): https://www.instagram.com/junskitchen/
【Ingredients I used*】
*Please do research on which ingredients are okay and not okay to use, how much and how often to feed when you make one for your cats.
Chicken tender (or chicken breast)
Yellow Fin Tuna
Bonito Stock Soup
1. Boil all the meat and fish for about a minute or two until they’re cooked.
2. Put them in a cold water and cool them down.
3. Chop them into tiny pieces.
4. Put the paste in a round mold (or a cup if you don't have a mold!)
5. Add bonito stock soup and sprinkle some catnip powder.
・Do not use fatty part of fish and/or chicken since it’ll have too many calories.
・Try giving a tiny piece of cooked fish or chicken to your cat to see if he/she will like it and won’t have problems digesting before making an actual meal.
・Again, please do research on your own.
- cook cat Jun Rachel Japanese food homemade how to cooking with junskitchen knife 料理 レシピ 猫 まんま ジュン レイチェル 日本 キャット フード