5 Best Personal Aircraft - Passenger Drones and Flying Cars ▶️ 1
- Published on: 2/23/2017
- Here is a list of our favorite Personal Aircraft, Human Flying Machines, Flying Cars and Autonomous Aerial Vehicles (AAV). Some of these are already in the market but some are still prototypes.
Read here for more: https://terkrecoms.com/best-personal-...
Watch some amazing short movies from shortMovieDb. Visit their website https://www.shortmoviedb.com?ref=terk...
BUY OUR FEATURED DRONES FROM AMAZON
1. Ehang GHOSTDRONE 2.0 Aerial with 4K Sports Camera: http://amzn.to/2mXEOeJ
2. Ehang GHOSTDRONE 2.0 VR, Android Compatible: http://amzn.to/2mtSjF3
3. DJI Inspire 1 PRO Dual, 4K Camera Drone : http://amzn.to/2mY2AHy
Introducing ehang 184, a one passenger drone that can carry up to 100kg payload and cruise at a speed of 60 kilometers per hour. The Ehang is an electric AAV (Autonomous Aerial Vehicle) with 25 minutes flight time designed to fly at 3500 meters above sea level making it ideal for medium-short distance transportation.
The Velocopter VC200 is two-seater electric aircraft that can be operated with a pilot, using remote controls or completely autonomously. With 18 rotors powered by 9 independently batteries, the aircraft can go up to 100 km/h. It has a flight altitude of up to 1,980 meters and a maximum take-off weight of 450 kg.
Sized to carry only a single pilot or to be used unmanned, it has around 10 minutes of flight. The company is hoping that within a decade, automakers would have advanced the development of electric batteries to the point that Project Zero will travel for around 100 minutes.
Aeromobil 3.0 is a two-seater flying car that transforms in seconds from an automobile to an airplane. The vehicle has a maximum road speed of 160 km/h and 200 km/h of flight.
PAL-V Liberty is a three-wheeler flying car that can reach 100 mph on the ground and can be switched between driving mode and flying mode in 5 to 10 minutes. The Liberty can climb to a maximum altitude of 3500m, and its 197bhp flying engine can propel it up to a top speed of 112miles per hour.
Hyundai S-A1 Air Taxi
In partnership with Uber, Hyundai revealed an electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) vehicle mockup at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). In addition to being affordable, Hyundai says the S-A1 will be safe, quiet and passenger-centric.
Uber Elevate (UberAir)
Uber Elevate will use electric vertical takeoff and landing vehicles (eVTOLs) to make commutes shorter, and cities cleaner. The reality of urban air transportation is closer than you think. In fact, Uber Elevate has already started exploring the barriers we’ll need to overcome to make vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) a reality and bringing uberAIR to Dallas and Los Angeles by 2020.
Pop.Up or PopUp is a convertible passenger capsule that can be attached to either the ground module (electric car) or the air module (a passenger drone). The concept was debuted at 87th Geneva International Motor Show by Airbus and Italdesign Giugiaro. We will talk more about it in the next episode. For now, you can read more here: http://www.italdesign.it/project/popup/
The Kitty Hawk Flyer is a new, all-electric aircraft. It is safe, tested and legal to operate in the United States in uncongested areas under the Ultralight category of FAA regulations.
1. 5 Best Personal Submarines - Luxury Yacht Submarines: https://goo.gl/bhwGgx
2. Best Gaming Laptops 2017: https://goo.gl/WmhmHm
3. Best Folding Electric Bikes (portable e Bikes): https://goo.gl/Y8Dttk
4. 4 Best 360 Degree Cameras Available Now: https://goo.gl/Rj5viC
Do you like Audio Books? Join Audible here ( http://amzn.to/2mRhsKK ) and get 2 free audiobooks.
If you are interested in Flying Cars, check out this link for Timeline of Flying Cars: http://www.populartimelines.com/timel...)
or click this link for more timelines: http://www.populartimelines.com
- personal aircraft Best Personal Aircraft personal flight vehicle personal flying machine terkrecoms Velocopter VC200 passenger drones personal drone EHANG 184 Velocopter drone taxi air taxi hover taxi Project Zero flying cars drones ehang flying taxis flying car Hyundai S-A1 Air Taxi UberAir velokopter airbus flying machine electric plane kitty hawk passenger drone future transportation future technology quantum tech hd aeromobil 3.0 human flight