Explore.org wins Nonprofit or NGO | Streamys Social Good Awards 2019
- Published on: 12/18/2019
- Lauren Giraldo presents the Nonprofit or NGO award to Explore.org at the Streamys Social Good Awards 2019.
Host Jay Shetty celebrated the Streamys Social Good Awards Honorees on December 9, 2019 at the YouTube Space Los Angeles.
The Streamys Social Good Awards honors the companies and brands, creators and influencers, and nonprofits and NGOs who use online video and social media to amplify their message, foster engagement and participation, and make a greater, more meaningful impact.
Streamys Social Good Awards 2019 https://www.streamys.org/2019-social-good-awards
2019 Streamys Social Good Awards Honorees
- The recipient of the 2019 Streamys Uniter Award was transgender activist, author, television personality, actress, model, and LGBTQ icon, Gigi Gorgeous.
Company or Brand
- ATTN: & Zillow – Finding Home in America – Facebook
- Ellen & Cheerios – DiversiTEA with Naomi Wadler – ellentube • Ellen Digital Network
- WWE – Connor’s Cure – Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- 21 Savage – Leading by Example Foundation and Juma – Get Schooled • FYI Brand Group
- King Bach – RuJohn Foundation
- Markiplier – My Friend’s Place – Tiltify
Nonprofit or NGO
- It Gets Better Project – YouTube
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – St. Jude PLAY LIVE – Tiltify
Special thanks to our Streamys Social Good Awards partners Tubefilter and Next 10 Ventures.
- Streamy Awards Streamys Streamy Awards 2019 Streamys 2019 Full Show Hannah Stocking Patrick Starrr Rosana Pansino Mark Rober Fitness Marshall Jack Douglass David Dobrik Kylie Jenner Rickey Thompson Emma Chamberlain MrBeast Kim Petras Paris Hilton Dytto Jay Shetty Brandon Rogers Binging with Babish Nikita Dragun Marques Brownlee Explore.org Lauren Giraldo