The Shocking Trend About Vaping & E-Cigarettes | 4 Decades Apart
- Published on: 9/28/2019
- In this video, we discuss an interesting trend about the usage of vaping and e-cigarette among youths in North America. There is a question that is yet to be answered by proven research: Are vaping and e-cigarettes direct causes of lung-related illnesses and fatalities?
💭 Have you gotten any suggestions on ideas, topics you want us to cover or to collaborate on?
Let us know in the comment section below.
📝 We are looking for volunteers to help us with subtitles in different languages for all our videos. Contribute now! (and you will get a special gift for contributing 😉)
💻 Check out the exclusive updates on our social media accounts!
✏️ Source citation of information covered in this video:
1. Ontario teen was on life-support after respiratory illness linked to vaping - CBC
2. 電子煙爭議：更健康安全還是更危險 - BBC News
3. Study finds dramatic 74% increase in youth vaping in Canada
4. CDC Says 'Don't Vape' As Lung Injury Cases Rise
5. You might want to avoid vaping in Southeast Asia - Mashable
6. UP IN SMOKE The countries where vaping is illegal, banned or restricted including Thailand and Mexico
7. How Juul Hooked Kids and Ignited a Public Health Crisis
8. Dangers of e-cigarettes, vaping and JUULs: How to talk to kids - Youtube
9. Flavored vapes lure teens into smoking and nicotine addiction, study shows
10. How Juul made nicotine go viral - Youtube
- 4 Decades Apart social issues e-cigarettes JUUL cigarettes teens kids parenting tobacco nicotine smoking vaping doctor vaping doctor is vaping safe lung disease quit smoking quit vaping is vaping bad e cigarettes e cigarette electronic cigarettes health care (issue) teens and vaping vaping deaths real doctor vaping deaths in us pulmonary CBD cannabis vape environmental issues world news juul fda vaping illness juul pods best vape vaping vs smoking