Full Face TESTING NEW VIRAL Makeup! Worth the HYPE?!
- Published on: 2/2/2018
- SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/2g1cqFW
Hey S-club! In today's video I do my full face of makeup TESTING super HYPED up makeup products. Are they worth the hype or should you save your money?! Watch to find out xo
Watch this video NEXT: Trying Magnetic Drugstore Lashes http://bit.ly/2E8CcGu
Dont forget to THUMBS UP the video if you LIKED it!
CALLING ALL S-CLUB... Translate my videos into YOUR language for a shout out in my description! Try it HERE: http://bit.ly/2nHx8zP
--- Products Used ---
- Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb
I still like this primer, it's skin smoothing, porefilling, and refreshing. My makeup goes nicely overtop as well.
- Tarte Shape Tape MATTE Foundation
I dont like how DRY my skin looked with this foundation... and I have oily-combination skin so that's not normal. If you already have dry skin this is not the foundation for you. Also, it looked terrible on my acne. However, it WAS long lasting and like impossible to completely remove with only one wash. Not sure that I'm a fan but will continue to try and make it work by prepping my skin with extra hydrating primer, exfoliating, ect. but you shouldnt have to work that hard to make the foundation work.
- Tarte Shape Tape HYDRATING Foundation
This only lasted a few hours wear before getting too oily on my skin but that's because it's a hydrating foundation and I have oily skin to begin with. I did like how it evened out my skin tone and looked very natural. I just had to use concealer to add more coverage to my blemishes to fully cover them up. If you like the "no makeup look" and wear bb creams, you'll like this one.
- Tarte shape tape concealer
- Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush Palette Darya
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder:
This powder had flashback directly after applying but after setting my face with a spray and it had time to settle into my skin, it was great. I do worry that this powder would be a little ashy on deeper skin tones however because of the reflecting pearls.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Pollutant Protectant Setting Spray
This locks in makeup but doesnt melt powders into a skin-like finish as MAC Fix + does. I also cant tell if it has worked at protecting my skin against environmental pollutants since that's hard to judge after only a few uses.
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
love this right now, it's my go-to bronzer but it will only work for similar skintones to mine.
- Benefit Cosmetics "Precisely, My Brow Pencil" 2
- Benefit Cosmetics "Gimme Brow: light"
- Tarte Shape Tape Eye Primer
I wasnt a fan of this one because of how sticky it was and sheer. I like a full coverage, thick eyeshadow primer like mac soft ochre paint pot
- Dominique Cosmetics "The Latte Palette"
- NUDESTIX Rock N' Roller Easy Eyeliner Ink
wont be switching to this kind of eyeliner anytime soon but it's an interesting idea you could get good at with practice. If you like a shiny black liner and you get used to the weird wheel applicator, you might like this one.
- Diorshow Pump N Volume Squeezable Mascara
very thick, can sometimes look "clumpy" but i like my lashes thick so i didnt mind this one. However it does feel quite heavy on your lashes, it also takes a while to dry so it's easy to smudge it around your eye.
- Ardell Faux Mink 811 Lashes
love these lashes, very great dupes for expensive mink lashes
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick S1ngle
love this!! so pigmented, comfortable, and lasted ALL DAY. Really a fan of these matte lipsticks, just want more nude/wearable shades.
- Tarte Shaper Sponge
this wont be replacing my beauty blender but it's decent
- Tarte Paddle to Perfection foundation brush
IF YOU READ the entire description COMMENT "Jlo commented on your ig" to confuse everyone who isnt in on the joke haha! xo
LETS BE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
- INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/sylviagani
- TWITTER https://twitter.com/sylviagani
- SNAPCHAT username: sylviagani
- FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/sylviagani
- BLOG http://sylviagani.com
M U S I C
Music by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
D I S C L A I M E R
This video is sponsored by Benefit Cosmetics but as always, all opinions are my own and I keep it 100 with yall - always honest! Thank you for your love and support. XO
- sylvia gani full face full face using testing full face testing new viral makeup new makeup testing new makeup popular makeup best makeup whats new at sephora tarte shape tape foundation tarte shape tape new drugstore makeup worth the hype silvia gani new makeup 2018 underrated makeup overrated makeup hit or miss latte palette christen dominique dominique cosmetics fenty beauty review full face first impressions first impressions hot or not