TOP 10 | BOY-GIRL DUETS in The Voice
- Published on: 6/1/2019
- The voice coaches are having a hard time choosing between these amazing talents! They all give it their all, knowing only one will go to the next round!
Who are your battle winners and who will you definitely steal? Let us know in the comments. 👇
🚨 This video features the following performances:
1. Jej Vinson and Beth Griffith-Manley sing “Jealous” by Labrinth
Jej wins, Beth gets stolen.
2. Mikayla Jade and Sheldon Riley sing “Diamonds” by Rihanna
Sheldon wins, Mikayla gets a wildcard.
3. Alessandro Rütten and Judith Jandl sing “Dusk Till Dawn” by Zayn
4. Ingeborg Walther and Elias Grimstad Salbu sing “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” by Meghan Trainor
5. Mo and Diamond sing “A Change Is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke
Mo wins, Diamond gets stolen.
6. Bram Houg and Silke van de Klundert sing “Wings” by Little Mix
Bram wins, Silke gets stolen.
7. Aydan Calafiore and Madi Krstevski sing “Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars
8. J’Dess and Chris Rio sing “More Than Words” by Extreme
Chris wins, J’Dess gets stolen.
9. Sepp and Shauni sing “Marvin Gaye” by Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor
Sepp wins, Shauni gets stolen.
10. Hrafnhildur Ýr Víglundsdóttir and Hjörtur Traustason sing “I Wanna Know What Love Is” by Foreigner
- the voice the voice battle jej vinson Beth Griffith-Manley Jealous Labrinth Mikayla Jade Sheldon Riley Diamonds Rihanna the voice wildcard the voice steal Alessandro Rütten Judith Jandl Dusk Till Dawn Zayn Ingeborg Walther Like I’m Gonna Lose You Meghan Trainor the voice mo A Change Is Gonna Come Sam Cooke Bram Houg Silke van de Klundert Little Mix Aydan Calafiore Madi Krstevski Uptown Funk Bruno Mars J’Dess marvin gaye charlie puth foreigner