50 Cent On Michael Jackson vs Chris Brown Debate, 6ix9ine, Jay-Z, The Game + 'Power' Intro
- Published on: 9/9/2019
- One day after his directorial debut, 50 Cent sat down w/ Ebro in the Morning for a very open interview on some of the biggest topics surrounding his controversies and debates.
- During the conversation he explains why he feels Chris Brown is a better artist than Michael Jackson
- Feeling Like Teyana Taylor's next step is acting, does she have a role?
- Changing the 'Power' Intro back to singer Joe after the outrage behind Trey Songz's version
- Talking To Dr. Dre
- Will He Ever Work w/ The Game?
- Doesn't Believe Nicki Minaj should retire
- Not Allowing Wendy Williams Into His Tycoon Party
- His Thoughts On 6ix9ine
- We He Ever Squash Beef w/ Rick Ross?
- Why He Went After Teairra Mari
- His Instagram Posts Against Young Buck
- hot97 hip hop New York NY US United States HOT97.com #hot97 breakfast club power 105 50 cent EITM Michael Jackson vs Chris Brown 6ix9ine Jay-z Jay-Z/NFL Partnership Roc Nation Power Power Intro Joe Thomas Trey Songz 50 Cent Wendy Williams Nicki Minaj Tekashi 6ix9ine Teairra Mari Young Buck Fofty Teyana Taylor Power 50 Dr. Dre MJ vs Chris Brown King of Pop